Today’s forecast for snow means no grooming and the hut being closed but there should still be decent skiing in the morning and maybe later. Unless the storm in the forecast fizzles out, the hut will be closed Friday too. No grooming till Saturday morning – or later if the snow persists.
Archives for March 2017
Denny is on the Pisten Bulley and is well ahead with the grooming. He will have all the trails done by 10. The Stadium and Blue will be use between 1 pm and 4 for the Sprints; therefore they are closed to public skiing. Be careful if you choose to access the trails by skiing against regular traffic flow. Of course you can always just drop by to watch the sprints as well!