Wednesday, 8:30 am. Excellent conditions again today. Joe had an early start on the Bearcat and is on the Gold now, the final trail. All the skating surface have been raked and the diagonal track is still good.
Unless the forecast is totally wrong, the trails and hut will be closed and the lights off tomorrow, likely Friday too.