Day Fee Rates Ski and Snowshoe:
Family: one or two adults and their children(any number) – $15
Adult Individual – $10
Child, Youth, and Student Individual – $5
Day Fee Rates Snowshoe Only:
Adult and Youth (age 14 and older) – $5
Child (under 13 at time of registration) – $2
Daily Rental Rates Ski and Snowshoe:
Family (any number) – $10
Individual – $5
Weekly Ski Pass Rates:
Pass only – $50
Pass and Equipment – $75
Children – $5 each
Adults – $10 each
*Rentals are included with the cost
**People with club membership are free of charge minus rentals
***Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a club attendant
1. A family going skiing for the afternoon would pay $25 for their day fees plus rental gear.
2. An individual who has a yearly membership but does not own their own gear would pay $5 in rental fees for gear if they wanted to ski for a day.
The following waiver must be completed before using the trails under day fees or using rental equipment. This form can be completed beforehand and emailed to email@example.com The club attendant/volunteer will have blank waivers available at the hut.
1. If the hut attendant is in, they will accept cash or cheque.
2. If the hut is open and there is no attendant, in the hut there is a secure mailbox for day fees. Envelopes are provided for the fees. Write your name(s) on the envelope. Please bring the correct change for your fees.
3. Day fees can now be paid by e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rentals are only available while the hut attendant or a volunteer is present.