Rates & Fees
Ski Day Fee Rate
Family: one or two adults and their children(any number) – $20
Adult Individual – $15
Child, Youth, and Student Individual – $5
Daily Rental Rate
Family (any number) – $10
Individual – $5
Snowshoe Day Fee Rate
Family: one or two adults and their children(any number) – $7
Adult Individual – $5
Child and Student Individual – $2
Pass only – $50
Pass and Equipment – $75
Adults – $10 each
Children – $5 each
*Rentals are included with the cost
**People with club membership are free of charge minus rentals
***Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a club attendant
1. A family going skiing for the afternoon would pay $30 for their day fees including rental gear.
2. An individual who has a yearly membership but does not own their own gear would pay $5 in rental fees for gear if they wanted to ski for a day.
The following waiver must be completed before using the trails under day fees or using rental equipment. This form can be completed beforehand and emailed to email@example.com The club attendant/volunteer will have blank waivers available at the hut.
- If the hut attendant is in, they will accept cash or cheque.
- If the hut is open and there is no attendant, in the hut there is a secure mailbox for day fees. Envelopes are provided for the fees. Write your name(s) on the envelope. Please bring the correct change for your fees.
- Paid by e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase via Zone4 https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=30940.
Rentals are only available while the hut attendant or a volunteer is present.
Send Us Mail
39 Wilcockson Cres.
Gander, NL A1V 1M4